Surgical Treatment for Age-Related Macular Degeneration
An in-depth presentation with Q & A about CentraSight ® - the first-of- its-kind telescope implant for patients with end-stage age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
The telescope implant is the only surgical device approved by the FDA for treatment of the disease.
The Las Vegas team includes an impressive lineup of eye care professionals:
- Dr. Jack Abrams Cornea Surgeon, Abrams Eye Institute
- Dr. Paul Casey Cornea Surgeon, NVISION Eye Centers
- Dr. Peter DeBry Cornea Surgeon, Nevada Eye Surgery
- Dr. Russell Jayne Retina Specialist, The Retina Center at Las Vegas
- Dr. David Yesnick Optometrist, YESnick Vision Center
- Sandy Yesnick Low Vision Therapist, YESnick Vision Center
Saturday, December 3
2:00 – 3:30PM
(event includes raffle prizes & a gift bag for everyone)
JW Marriott At The Resort At Summerlin
Edge Ballroom (by Spiedini Ristorante)
221 North Rampart Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89145
To register for this free seminar call YESnick Vision Center at (702) 906-2517.
For more information visit to www.CentraSight.com or call 1-877- 99SIGHT.